At Delta Primary School, the school lunches are cooked at one of our Trust schools and transported to school daily. We provide nutritious, healthy food, which we serve in an environment that promotes social interaction between the children. We pride ourselves in the quality of our meals. The meal can be paid on Parentpay, your login details are available at the school office.
The current cost for a school meal in KS2 is £2.52 a day or £12.60 a week.
Please download our current menu below.
Infants' Free School Meals
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are able to receive a school meal at no cost to the parent or guardian. Choosing a school lunch for your child/children will help save you up to approximately £400 per year if you take up the offer.
For more information please download the leaflet below.
Free School Meals
You are entitled to free school meals if you are receiving one of the following:
- Income support
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance (IR)
- Supported under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided that your annual income is less than £16,190
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on, paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
Please note those receiving Working Tax Credit cannot apply.
Children who get any of the above benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
If you believe your child is entitled to free school meals, please complete the form below and return it to:
ESAS and Free School Meals
The school can provide support for parents in completing the relevant documentation.
If you would like to apply for free school meals the form is attached, you will need to take it with your proof of entitlement to Pupil Benefits at the Civic Centre, Enfield.